FAQ – Callyzer Biz
How is my data secured?
We will take reasonable precautions to protect the data:
- All your data specially mobile numbers are stored into encrypted format.
- Our web application is secured with HTTPS.
- Mobile Application is approved and available on the Play Store.
- Your data is available to you only and it’s not being shared with anyone.
- As per our policy, we don’t sell data to any agency and we follow all generally accepted industry standards to secure your data.
If I have a dual sim card and want to connect only one so is it possible?
Yes, you can decide which SIM you want to connect and the app will only monitor that SIM card.
From which date data will be synchronized?
Callyzer will synchronize data from the start date of your annual subscription. For example, if you subscribe on 1st May 2020 then the app will synchronize call data from 1st May 2020.
How can I synchronize previous date data?
To Synchronize the previous date data you need to purchase the annual subscription from that date. For example, We are in May 2020 and If you need the Data for 1st Jan 2020 so you have to purchase the annual subscription from 1st Jan 2020.
What is the difference between Callyzer and Callyzer Biz?
Callyzer App is for Personal use only to analyze your call data and Callyzer Biz is for Business use which you can install easily on your team’s mobile devices and allows you to keep track of their calling activities and details from a central, cloud-based dashboard.